You have a new chance every morning.
You have a new chance to win at being the best you, simply by expecting who you are at the moment is all right.
If you don’t like it, well alrighty… let’s shift it!
Picking and doing any one of these will set the tone of your day and point your vibration in the direction of alignment with who you really want to be.
Start with changing your expectations:
- Expect today to be better
- Expect today to feel good
- Expect today you’ll think more clearly
- Expect today things will improve
- Expect today you’ll have evidence this is so
Switch out of your old early morning routines:
- If you usually drink coffee, consider sipping some tea or hot water with lemon instead
- If you usually check your email or social media first thing, switch to checking your internal messages through automatic writing or meditation
- If you usually jump out of bed and into the shower, you might ease into your day with some gentle energy center opening stretches
- If you usually go for a sunrise run, slow it down to a brisk walk or change it up to a few skip, hop and jump
- If you usually turn on the TV or radio for media news, tune into an inspirational book, podcast or YouTube video
Send different signals to your receivers:
- Tell yourself (your cells) what you love, rather than what you don’t like using “I love” statements
- Talk about what you can do versus what you can’t do
- Compliment someone else, instead of criticizing them
- Focus on your desires without avoiding your blocks
- Feed your body, mind and spirit higher vibrational energy sources
If you’ve managed to get through this list without feeling unsettled, you are doing really well.
But if you spent the morning avoiding changing the blocks… you are not alone.
That’s usually the one that needs our attention the most to move forward with more grace, ease and abundance.
Let’s look at this a little closer
Our ego, personality and beliefs do an incredible job of keeping us stable, but also can hold us hostage and create stagnation.
You’ll know that energy if you’ve had the feeling of staying stuck in the same loop time after time.
It’s important to come to a new understanding of yourself throughout your life journey; because, it’s ultimately how your able to change both your inner and outer world.
As soon as you recognize you are avoiding changing something you want to change (oh the irony) dig into discovering and transforming the energy of your beliefs.
You can do it on your own or with the help of a trusted advisor.
I love teaching a transformational process which I developed so others can use it to do the inner work on their own, called the Energy System Reboot® Method.
Through this process I recognized a very dis-empowering subconscious belief, except my soul already knew a different truth.
The realization was like “ugh seriously!… “Can I focus on something long enough to produce something of value?”
Uh that would be “no”!
The next response was thank God, I can change it now and I choose to make that a priority now.
My hope is you’ll find shifting the energy of your day is easier than you think using some of these strategies and my personal share.
So why do we avoid our inner truth?
Because often we have to move through emotional discomfort and perhaps tears to get to the root source of it.
That source is usually a stuck belief connected to emotional patterns of energy.
What I know is, once you do peel back the layers and experience the release of that energy pattern… FREEDOM to choose and feel differently arise automatically.
How I uncovered my deeper truth?
Using another modality, the ThetaHealing® technique created by Viana Stibal, which I also teach as an more in-depth tool in Step three of the Energy System Reboot® Method because it’s so powerful and relatively easy to use once you’ve learned it.
Here’s a personal dive into the inner dialogue of giving myself a new chance.
What’s the worst that happens to you if you don’t produce something of value?
“I will have failed my mission.”
And then what?
“I’ll be sent home for good.”
What’s the worst that happens if you are sent home for good?
“I’ll never have another chance to prove I’m good.”
Why is that so important to you?
And what happens if you never have another chance to prove you are good?
“I will have failed my mission.”
I discovered the loop as the tears rolled down my cheeks…
So I muscle test if and where I hold those beliefs…
I failed my mission… Yes (history level)
I am bad … Yes (history level)
I am good… No (on all levels)
I am worthy and deserving of a new chance… Only yes (on a soul level)
Transforming the energy
With mercy forgiveness grace and ease along with a few tears, I actively request and release my attachment to these old beliefs and in connection with God, My Divine Source of All that is One…
I have witnessed the energetic transformations and now know and feel in every cell of my being “what it feels and looks like to move forward in my daily life believing I am good without having to prove my value” and “I am worthy and deserving of a new chance”.
How’s that for truly shifting the energy of alignment! Ready to learn to shift your personal alignment… CLICK HERE and let’s Jumpstart your transformation together.
#SharonsShare #energysystemrebootmethod #poweroftransformingbeliefs