Recently, I have missed connecting with you through my blogs, though it has allowed me to successfully focus on serving those affected by the recent mass shooting in Florida at the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School to begin healing.
Using my knowledge and passion of the ThetaHealing Technique, I have been able to help some people who have been effected by this tragedy through healing sessions.
It has been a blessing to serve those in Parkland, but one that stands out is a mom who lives in close proximity to the school. Two of her children were kept on lock-down at the adjacent school during the shootings, the shock and trauma from that experience alone would push anyone beyond the unimaginable. And sadly, she also has a very close friend whose son was tragically killed that day.
Understandably, driving by the school since that day has been especially difficult for her.
The day after she and I did some ThetaHealing belief and feeling work together, along with receiving Reiki from another practitioner at the same time, she called to tell me she is driving by the school without being triggered.
And two weeks later, is still able to do the same.
I humbly share her experience to inspire and inform others of what is possible… not through or of me, but of the empowered use of the Theta BrainWave and connection with the Creator of All That Is for transformation and lasting change.
Even without massive triggers of this magnitude, we each have triggers that come up in our lives so we can find deeper layers of healing and reconnect and live in the light, love and joy that we truly are.
Healing is both a personal journey and collective experience.
What we heal in ourselves, contributes to healing in others and the world we live.
So how does this apply to you?
Do you ever get triggered by the opinions of others… those things you hear people say or they say directly to you, or even circumvent around you by speaking to others about you.
While yours and my preference may be respectful direct honest communication, it’s apparent the later still happens.
More important, does this influence how you feel about yourself?
Well that depends on your perspective and what you believe to be true about yourself and them.
What receptors are open within your DNA to accept their truth as your own?
Thought forms or information spewed into the airwaves is just an open forum for energy exchanges… ultimately you get to choose how you receive and respond.
Three Things to Realize
- Someone else’s opinion has nothing do with you and merely reflects their personal preferences and beliefs.
- Are you willing to choose their preferences over your own?
- You came here to determine and live your own preferences.
- What’s true for someone else does not change who you are.
- You know who you truly are so allow yourself to shine through bold and bright.
- Appreciate others for who they are.
- If you feel diminished or triggered by someone else’s opinion, it’s an opportunity to heal a subconscious negative belief you hold about yourself.
- Yes, it’s a time to celebrate the part of the energy exchange you co-created, embrace your unique preferences, heal, and spread more joy.
One of the most transformative seminars I have ever taken is from ThetaHealing. It empowered me, several years ago, with the tools to clean up my inner critic, heal deeper layers when triggered, breakthrough and release old hand-me-down thought patterns and emotions that were embedded on a cellular level.
ThetaHealing has allowed me to facilitate and witness this for countless others as well, and it’s also why I continue to passionately practice, train and teach ThetaHealing seminars. We all deserve more joy in our lives each and every day.
- Are you ready to discover how you can better handle the triggers?
- Are you ready to have an empowered tool of joyful change in your daily life?
If you said yes… I invite you to join me at an upcoming ThetaHealing seminar, that will wholeheartedly activate the best inner transformation you may have ever had.