Uncovering Your Deepest Blocks Isn’t Always Easy
Because there’s also a powerful upside to revealing and removing our deepest blocks, I share a very private inside look into my personal recent uncovering…
It’s never been about him.
It’s never been about him ever asking me, telling me, preventing me or wanting me to do anything other than what I want…
And yet… the inner disdain I feel about my seeming inability to stand strongly in the energy of being a ‘breadwinner’ ‘big money earner’ still haunts me.
The invitation to look under the hood is waving its flap for me to open.
As I carefully peel it open the bottom line pops out.
No avoiding this one.
I haven’t been able to help enough people, or solve a big enough problem for others, to directly provide or generate the level of income I freely spend or share with others.
I love the healing work I get to do with clients 1:1, teaching seminars to groups, VIP days, mentoring practitioners, offering online programs, community outreach, sharing, blogging etc… but the numbers don’t add up.
I try to stay positive. It’s a process I’ve been actively working on improving.
I take a look at the external output.
I know on the outside the effort I put into being available for clients, educating clients, marketing emails, networking phone calls…. and the list goes on and on…
I put in the investments into my own education and training, work on the inside clearing my own blocks by myself and work with other coaches consultants and healing experts, etc.
While I’ve moved the needle in the upward direction this year, better than past years, I’m nowhere near the income level…
as I say that before I can even finish the sentence… the tears just come walloping through
What the heck…
- How do I dis-empower myself?
- Better yet how do I stop dis-empowering myself?
- How do I create actions that let abundant flow inwardly and spill over into my bank accounts?
And then I begin to understand why there is a shortage on my end coming in.
Somehow I stop people from pouring into me.
I know it isn’t because I don’t pour into others, as a I certainly and generously pour into others though not at the expense of taking care of myself.
I know there’s a deeper belief here an old pattern ready to come to the light soon…
As it begins to surface for healing I’ll find my inner strength again, soothe my soul and make a new decision.
That will surely open the flow again for me to receive abundance that’s waiting especially for me.
Until then, I stand in deep appreciation of:
- my willingness to look under the hood;
- my blessings shared in love, economy of relationships;
- my family;
- my well-being; and
- the opportunity to serve those who in fact already do pour into me and allow me to help them untangle their biggest blocks to better health, inner peace, more happiness and definitely more money too!
I share this personal experience with you to deepen your understanding of the process of doing the inner work. It is a process. Next week, I’ll continue this conversation and share the next powerful step you can take to remove the blocks once they’ve been uncovered.
If you want to get a head-start on discovering and removing your own inner blocks, here is a way I can help you.
As you know, doing the inner work is something we all have to do, but you don’t have to do it alone… and you can do it with me while you learn new updated strategies you probably have never been taught before. I am offering the Head & Heart Harmony Jumpstart Package for a limited time.
When you say yes to this package, you will:
- Clear your biggest blocks that are holding you back.
- Recharge your energy & become grounded in your personal power.
- Step out of your comfort zone & make decisions with confidence.
- Learn to identify & how to eliminate head traps so you can easily tap into your strengths.
- Experience a deep connection with your true self.
- Align with your Divine purpose, hopes & dreams so you feel MORE valued, MORE fulfilled and MORE abundant!
Click here to learn more and sign up!